lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #21
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Alltrax DCX400 Speed and Torque Question

Make sure you are getting 100% throttle. This can be done by the programming software, or by watching the green led thur orange then gas is full throttle. Only do this for a second or 2 to prevent motor overspeed.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #22
kartedout
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for your reply. I ran the cart attached to the computer and hit refresh as I was riding it. The voltage was good roughly 46v and the throttle was 100% when I needed it to be. Turbo was on, It was set to fast,no brake options engaged, map set to custom, dunno.....what else to think of. Tires are good, new solenoid wires are clean.
I have a 36v torque motor(for hills and load) Not sure what brand or any other info on it. I have heard that it is not an issue running a 36v motor on a 48v system you think I will get more speed using it?

Thanks in advance.
kartedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #23
cgtech

Yamaha

Ahh ha! The 24mph prediction was assuming a stock motor. Please look at your motor label for model# info..we can get to the bottom of this, one way or the other...
Old 09-17-2014, 10:23 PM   #24
kartedout
Not Yet Wild

Sorry As I meant to say I have a spare 36v motor as well. I have a stock 48v motor installed. Everything is stock on the cart currently except solenoid and controller. 1 thing that I am doing different is I have 8 ) 6volt batteries instead of 6) 8volt or 4) 12volt. It might be added weight but the car is nothing but a skeleton right now, So I dont think its a factor......
Old 09-17-2014, 10:31 PM   #25
cgtech

Yamaha

What stock 48v sepex ezgo motor are you running? 48v sepex ezgos are fairly new, with the exception of the "utility/heavy-duty" vehicles. The 2 extra battery weight should not be much of a factor.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #26
kartedout
Not Yet Wild

unfortunately I dont have any info on the motor other than it came with the G19 and is stock.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO