lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #11
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: Wanted

Calvin,

I just dropped them at the P.O. They should be there this week.
I cant remember if I had issues with the ez-slo or the Yamaha with those wheels getting over the drums??
Either way, it wasnt a big enough deal to mod anything and they stayed on both and worked real well for pulling the trailers around the property even when it was wet.

Enjoy Calvin
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #12
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hi Essness you didn't tell me what the price was my friend, just let me know and I really do appreciate this cant wait to put them on and try it out.
PS- I am going to post the video here in a few minutes of the hook ups I made to push my big mower.
Thanks again Essness this was really nice of you.
Calvin.
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #13
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic746 View Post
Hi Essness you didn't tell me what the price was my friend, just let me know and I really do appreciate this cant wait to put them on and try it out.
PS- I am going to post the video here in a few minutes of the hook ups I made to push my big mower.
Thanks again Essness this was really nice of you.
Calvin.
Calvin,
The IGKRA and Smallblock took care of everything Just wanna make sure you get the help ya need.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #14
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hi Essness who is IGKRA Im not sure that I have ever talked to him but I sure do appreciate what he and Smallblock done for me. IGKRA and SmallBlock you guys didn't have to do this you guys are the best both of you please let me know how I can repay you both back for what you have done for me. Essness you too are included I owe you fellows big time for helping me out.
I sure am happy that I am feeling a little better now and am able to get out in my garage and do a little work to my G1's. Soon as I get the G1/Swisher out of my way I am going to start back up on my Geep II, I have 1 more seat to bolt down on it and add the aluminum diamond plate and hook up the brake lights and turn signals and stereo system. I have had the Geep II out once this year and it rides so nice since I lengthened the frame 12 inches, when I made it longer it seems to me that it has power steering now hahahaa don't know how but you can turn it with 1 finger its that easy to turn.
Again Essness and IGKRA and SmallBlock I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for helping me out. God Bless.
Calvin & Chloe Bear.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:59 AM   #15
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Calvin,

The IGKRA, "International Golf Kart Recreation Association" is the organization that was created to organize and host events for all of us that want to trail ride, race, or just gather and show our carts off.

www.igkra.com

They also create the opportunity for all of us to appreciate people like yourself for your contributions to our little community over the years.

I hope these work for ya and you can take full advantage of your "up time" without having to spend your time looking for solutions.

Best of everything Calvin
Old 10-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #16
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Oh wow Essness that is one nice club can someone like me join it also? I seen a whole lot of my friends on there membership list including you, don't know how much longer my health is going to hold on for me but I would love to join them even if I will probably never be able to go to one of their events.
Calvin
Old 10-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hi Essness got the tires and wheels today going out here in a bit and see if they fit, thank you so much my friend and everyone else that helped out thank you my friends.
Calvin.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #18
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic746 View Post
Hi Essness got the tires and wheels today going out here in a bit and see if they fit, thank you so much my friend and everyone else that helped out thank you my friends.
Calvin.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha