lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
ozonarinks
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 ezgo

How do we know what to pay for a 2012 EZGO cart? Never bought one before and not sure how to "haggle" :) its an RXV LIFTED completely refurbished custom wheels induction brushless electric motor coil over shock independent front suspension etc. don't know what any of it means..LOL. asking $5995 What should I reasonably offer? it's a dealer not private owner. thanks!!!!
ozonarinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-20-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
mcdave71
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2013 ezgo

Age of batteries make a big difference in price so need to know that. Search Craigslist and Ebay and see what they are going for in your area. Others I'm sure will chime in.
mcdave71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdave71 View Post
Search Craigslist and Ebay and see what they are going for in your area.

Correction, search CL and see what folks are ASKING for them in your area.
sportcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
ozonarinks
Not Yet Wild

great idea - thank you so much!!! Will check on battery status as well.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
ozonarinks
Not Yet Wild

I called the dealer. It's a 2012 with 5" lift package. 2012 batteries..which he says are good for another 3 years (average batter life 5 years?) Newly built…nice paint and wheels…and seats…rear seat too...they are asking $6000+ which sounds a bit high but what do I know. looking on CL - they are all dealers selling - prices are all over the place!! I know there are so many variables….NO it does not have a DPI charger!!! How much is one of those? it's a 48v and does NOT have curtis system…which will cost $500 for them to convert it to. Geez….so confused!!!
Old 09-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #6
ozonarinks
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2012 ezgo

I called the dealer. It's a 2012 with 5" lift package. 2012 batteries..which he says are good for another 3 years (average batter life 5 years?) Newly built…nice paint and wheels…and seats…rear seat too...they are asking $6000+ which sounds a bit high but what do I know. looking on CL - they are all dealers selling - prices are all over the place!! I know there are so many variables….NO it does not have a DPI charger!!! How much is one of those? it's a 48v and does NOT have curtis system…which will cost $500 for them to convert it to. Geez….so confused!!!
Old 09-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

That Curtis system is Lots more than $500. I just did a conversion last week. dPI charger is around $350
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO