lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2020, 09:26 AM   #61
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Allied Lithium batteries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray70 View Post
Navitas makes one. Don't know much about them. I installed my first Navitas DCS EZGO last week from FSIP because Alltrax has been 3-4 weeks out, and guess what? Ran fine, called customer to come pick it up, and before he could get there it died. So, it's on its way back. Lots of cool features I liked, but still on the fence about the quality.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Not sure what is going on with Alltrax but I have been waiting over three weeks for a replacement for my failed unit. It lasted four years with my Leaf lithium pack - worked fine until it abruptly died. Not many alternatives out there unfortunately!
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #62
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere View Post
Not sure what is going on with Alltrax but I have been waiting over three weeks for a replacement for my failed unit. It lasted four years with my Leaf lithium pack - worked fine until it abruptly died. Not many alternatives out there unfortunately!
I've had failed units from Alltrax, actually waiting on and right now from them that worked about a week and quit.
They were close for several weeks due to covid, but the would still ship orders once a week, and I think they depleted any inventory they had. Now they are behind in production. Still my favorite, but I decided to try Navitas.

mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 10:45 AM   #63
DaveTM
Gone Wild

I would assume Alltrax, like a lot of manufacturers are having supply chain issues. Ya can't make it unless you can get the raw materials!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:15 PM   #64
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
I would assume Alltrax, like a lot of manufacturers are having supply chain issues. Ya can't make it unless you can get the raw materials!
That's very possible. I placed an order yesterday, and the automated reply was they were temporarily closed due to the wild fires, but I soon got another that said 2-3 weeks. Hopefully everyone is catching up now that summer is coming to an end.

mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:35 PM   #65
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I have been chasing down my Alltrax order - it will be four weeks on Monday. I heard today that it should ship on Monday. My last one only lasted four years. I'm a bit bummed by that. There is no way to do any repair on these things either. They are potted solid with epoxy.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO