lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #21
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: how long?

Dundee, on my phone it looks like you have knobby tires. Wondering how good my traction would be in the snow with Street/ turf tires? It's been in the 70s here lately and the azaleas are blooming already.
klanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2017, 12:21 PM   #22
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Not knobbies. They don't move snow/mud/sh%^ well. ITP mudlites. The first snow we had the cart was still stock with those Baldini tires. Could get stuck on a dog turd. Now with decent tires and limited slip, MUCH better. You are welcome to come up here and try yours out! We have plenty of logging chains around.
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:57 PM   #23
Hunter450
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
Left my headlights [which I use as low beam] incandecent for now. The one problem with leds is in a snowstorm they don't warm the lens enough to melt off snow. The roof mounted light bar can also be useless in heavy snow as it causes blinding due to reflection off the falling snow. Looks like they will get a good test tonight as it is really coming down right now! Maybe I'll take some pics.
Might look into amber lens cover for your bar light. Really helps in a fog and may be the ticket in a heavy snow.
Hunter450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:16 PM   #24
Coon Urine
Not Yet Wild

Dundee that picture is awesome. I believe we had 3 days of winter so far this year. It's been in the 70's for the past 3 weeks! Cut my grass twice already this year
Coon Urine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #25
bird6246
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

why would you carry an extra 50-60lbs around when you can get a voltage reducer that runs off the entire pack... doesnt need recharging and weighs less then a pound....AND cost about the same
bird6246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:45 PM   #26
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird6246 View Post
why would you carry an extra 50-60lbs around when you can get a voltage reducer that runs off the entire pack... doesnt need recharging and weighs less then a pound....AND cost about the same
That's what I have now. The question I was asking was how many hours will the pack run my light setup down to 50% or so. Thanks.
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car