lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2020, 06:10 PM   #1
Rhelloms
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car DS won’t go, full battery, micro switch clicks but solenoid doesn’t.

Hi all I’m sure this has been asked many times but I searched through about 12 pages and read several post and still can’t find my problem.
I have a 2004 Club Car DS model AQ0413. I bought it “only needing batteries” put a $700 set of batteries on it and nothing. So the fun began. I checked wiring diagrams and wiring appears correct, batteries are wired correct, pak has 49.8 volts at positive lead of pak. Each of the six batteries have little over 8 volts. With tow/run on run, key switch to on, F&R switch in Forward or Reverse either one and when you press the pedal nothing. I can hear the micro switch click but not the solenoid. I have checked the voltage to the two larger cables on solenoid and I get 49.8 volts on red wire right side and on left side of solenoid which is a green wire from controller I have 48.7 volts. With key on, the right small wire terminal (little blue wire) has 49.7 volts and the left little terminal (blue and white stripe wire) has 49.4 volts. No click or change in voltage when you press pedal. If you cross the 2 large lugs cart still doesn’t move with pedal pressed. I have also bypassed the OBC by putting a jumper wire between the blue and white wire on the six pin grey plug cart side and still nothing. Can anyone lead me in the right direction of possible issues or next diagnostic tip?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Rhelloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
Rhelloms
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car DS won’t go, full battery, micro switch clicks but solenoid doesn’t.

Also checked the voltage to the orange wire into the F&R and only have 27.6 volts with key off and 0 volts with key on. I’m not really finding a lot of info on flip switch F&R but there are a lot of rotary F&R infos.
Rhelloms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car, club car ds, f&r switch, iq system
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car