lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2020, 09:38 AM   #101
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Female needs help with 89 club car wiring-WONT MOVE!

Sad commentary; just sad. So much help (free) given with some simple forum stuff used (request for pics, PM's) and then not only playing the female card but also the victim card. All I can say is this is really sad.
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2020, 09:43 AM   #102
rib33024

Jcaden012 your right your done here. Let me help you out the door. You need an attitude adjustment to stay around here. It's not right for you to treat members here at BGW like this Sorry to all the members that Jcaden012 was nasty to. I should of stopped this earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcaden012 View Post
Who the hell Are you to judge me?? What?? You have nothing better to do that jump on others forums and accuse people of bombarding others with questions? You know nothing about me, and as far as playing the FEMALE card, you can kiss my ***! I know Sergio has gone above and beyond, and I have thanked him many times. I’m not sure why you think you have a dog in this fight, but like I said earlier, and you are a PERFECT example, some people feel the need to put their .02 cents in. But I get it that you have nothing better to do on a Sat night then throw insults when you know nothing about me.
I’m done with this forum, I’ve been accused of being some other FEMALE on FB that apparently has already asked for help, been sent private messages that I’m not even gonna get into, not after reading YOUR message, I get your trying to stick up for people on here, but you didn’t need a to, at least not on my behalf. You don’t know the PMs I’ve received, mind your own business and stay the hell out of mine!
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:57 AM   #103
rowlands57
Gone Wild
Club Car

I cannot recall how many times in my life I have seen living examples of the saying that "No good deed goes unpunished".... It does not discourage me from helping, when I can, and I hope it never does push me to that point.

I have not posted much here yet but I have been consuming as much information as I can for my new-to-me 2002 DS. I have already learned a lot and hopefully one day I can help other forum members.

Great group, thanks to all.
rowlands57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:20 AM   #104
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Jcaden012 your right your done here. Let me help you out the door. You need an attitude adjustment to stay around here. It's not right for you to treat members here at BGW like this Sorry to all the members that Jcaden012 was nasty to. I should of stopped this earlier.
Sorry it had to come to this, but definitely the right call
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:37 PM   #105
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

I would like to offer my apology to my fellow forum members. My comments were the ones that caused the simmering volcano to erupt. Her response to me is not surprising. It's the classic case of how quickly some angry women will attack another. It takes a lot more provocation before they spew this level of wrath on a man.
My deepest apology to Sergio. You invested so much time and effort and hope there are no hard feelings against me, or anyone else for that matter. I can understand if you are disappointed or angry that you did not see the resolution of the problem.
As unpleasant as this thread turned out to be, Sergio offered invaluable information that could be of great value to others. It's troubleshooting at its finest! I realize it's asking a lot, but perhaps one of the Admins could edit, remove, the irrelevant information and post it as a sticky. Let's make lemonade.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:26 PM   #106
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Can we add sweet tea vodka to the lemonade? Or do I need to visit the bar thread?
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 03:14 PM   #107
Purpleharley61
Getting Wild
Club Car

WOW this is crazy! I have been watching this thread just to see if karen got her cart running. I wasnt expecting this. Thanks to all that helped karen to bad she flew off!
Purpleharley61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #108
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The bad thing is I think Sergio had her running, but I think it had a pre charge resistor on a resistor coil cart causing the batteries to drain. Just about crossed the finish line before it went off the rail!
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:34 PM   #109
Budule
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcaden012 View Post
I’m a single mom
the most frightening part is , she has a least 1 kid....but sometimes kids are the opposite of their parents ....so there is hope for the little one ......

no way she couldn't figure out how to upload a simple pic to this forum ....this thread could have been 1 or 2 pages with a happy ending instead of what we got......
Budule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:00 PM   #110
greg-g
Gone Wild

I was following this thread I still don't know what she did wrong I even reread it I've seen worse huh
greg-g is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12v batteries, solenoid, v-glide, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car