lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2015, 12:04 PM   #11
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart model question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondi12 View Post
Thanks Crash, I did look and the date on the sticker says 8/2/07. Is it safe to assume the cart is an 07' model?
Advanced motors & drives is the manufacturer of the motor. Is this the brand ez go uses on their carts?
The rating is AU2500 FLT SPD. What does this translate to?
The stock motor in my 2008 TXT PDS was dated 04/28/07 and my cart rolled out of the factory in Aug-2008 (Date code B0808 ), so the motor is roughly 15 months older than the cart. Applying the same lag time to your motor, your cart's build date would be roughly Nov-2009.

Of course, the exact lag time is unknown, but if EZGO used FIFO stocking at their factory, your cart was built after mine (Aug-2008 ) and before they stopped building 36V PDS carts. (2010? ... 2011?)

So, calling it a 2009 TXT PDS is probably a good guesstimate.

Attached is a picture of the motor that was originally in my cart. Note that part of the label on the differential is also visible and it has 07/31/07 printed on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stock PDS motor.jpg (549.8 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #12
Dondi12
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Johnny! Now if I could just figure out why the drivers side is 1.25" lower than the passengers side.
Dondi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:02 PM   #13
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondi12 View Post
Thanks Johnny! Now if I could just figure out why the drivers side is 1.25" lower than the passengers side.
The only time anyone can tell my cart is lower on the driver side is when it is on level ground and there isn't much level ground around here, so it isn't an issue.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #14
Dondi12
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

LoL, that's true. I didn't notice it until I pulled it in the shop to work on the bad controller. The concrete floor was a dead give away.
Dondi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO