lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2017, 04:25 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alltrax SR48500 controller "Global Shutdown"

I shared your file with tech support and got this reply:

What I’m noticing is that when it errors out the ‘Throttle Pointer’ (far right) will have a sudden massive drop while the ‘Throttle Position’ will stay the same. I’m pretty sure Throttle Pointer is referring to your actual throttle reading and Throttle Position is where you are on the Throttle Linearization Curve. The % readouts aren’t fluctuating at all though so I’m not sure if it’s losing throttle signal or if maybe one of the alarms is starting to kick on and causing it but not showing up in the log. I’ll keep looking but this is what I’ve noticed so far.

Which seems to indicate a throttle signal error. I asked him to look at again but, I'm thinking you need to look at the possibility of an intermittent signal.
Maybe go ahead and eliminate the 4 wire harness plug between the ITS and the controller?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-26-2017, 04:48 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Another thought is to deselect the rpm monitoring in the controller program and see if that fixes the problem, if yes you may need a new sensor or sensor wiring.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:55 PM   #13
rettenator
Not Yet Wild

An update on this: Turns out the B+ large terminal had come just slightly loose. Tightening fixed this problem. Wondering if Loctite or something similar could be used on these?
rettenator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alltrax, error, shutdown, sr48500
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car