lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
BobInOK
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Utility bed for 95 Club Car

Hi all...
Just bought a 95 gas club car AG9529, still learning about it but so far so good. It runs really well but it really needs a utility bed to be of much use to me. A quick search brings up several add on beds but I'm a little confused on what might fit. Guessing it is a DS? whatever that is, plastic would be OK I think?
Open for suggestions ideas...

Thanks
BobInOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2020, 04:02 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Utility bed for 95 Club Car

Hi Bob, yes you have a DS. Several site sponsors carry cargo beds, you can take a look at their websites here: https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:58 PM   #3
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

I put a bad boy buggy bed on mine. It’s actually a useable size. Built really well. Not cheap but works great.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 68C0B607-A78C-4ECA-B3AE-E8A3609B2227.jpeg (28.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg 5968DB33-7085-4BA2-81B7-E0908B48042D.jpeg (31.8 KB, 0 views)
alwhite00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:47 AM   #4
BobInOK
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

In doing a little more searching, I kinda like the idea of a rear seat that folds down into a flat bed. What I don't care for is a couple models have a hand rail that ends up being right in the way of the bed. My question is does the hand rail support the bed when it's down or can it be eliminated?

One model I found on Amazon doesn't have the hand rail but the reviews are mixed as to how sturdy it is. It's also the cheapest one I found which tells me to be careful. Any one have the seat/bed combination and are you happy with it?
Old 07-06-2020, 11:25 AM   #5
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInOK View Post
In doing a little more searching, I kinda like the idea of a rear seat that folds down into a flat bed. What I don't care for is a couple models have a hand rail that ends up being right in the way of the bed. My question is does the hand rail support the bed when it's down or can it be eliminated?

One model I found on Amazon doesn't have the hand rail but the reviews are mixed as to how sturdy it is. It's also the cheapest one I found which tells me to be careful. Any one have the seat/bed combination and are you happy with it?
Most of the fold down seats I have seen require the side handrails to help support the "bed" when the back rest flips down. Access is from the back of the cart.
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:08 PM   #6
BobInOK
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwocart View Post
Most of the fold down seats I have seen require the side handrails to help support the "bed" when the back rest flips down. Access is from the back of the cart.
Thanks, that is kinda the same as I have been able to see from the photos but hard to really tell.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:45 PM   #7
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

I had the fold down seat. They need the hand rail for support. The bed was pretty much useless for me as it was too small and no sides.
alwhite00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car