lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2022, 09:14 PM   #1
49ford
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 93 ezgo wont go

I have a 93 electric in the shop that just won't move. The motor went bad and now I'm having fits getting it to move again.
I have new batteries, that read 38.3v.
A new pot, new solenoid, new controller, a motor tested to work. The solenoid clicks, but nothing moves.
I had the forward reverse switch apart, cleaned it up and looked better than most. I checked ohms on pot, zero to 5000 plus. Checked solenoid, added resistor across big terminals.
The controller is a chinese model, its supposed to replace the curtis
1204-027, and is actually the second one I've bought for this cart. I bought the 2nd thinking a bad motor took the 1st one out. I'm wondering if I should get one of the old Curtis ones rebuilt.
The diagnostic sheet I have is from ezgo tech for 90 model. That should be right for this cart, right?
I've had my hands on about all the cables and seen no visible or apparent flaws. I've checked cable routing. The micros all work.
I know I'm missing something.
49ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-02-2023, 08:04 AM   #2
49ford
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 93 ezgo wont go

due to all the interest and help with my cart problem, I'm posting that I fixed the problem.
49ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO