lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
BlnLs1
Getting Wild

Default Bad E-bay seller of golf cart parts

DO NOT buy any parts from this e-bay seller ( fifishinchic ).They tried to rip me off for $215.00 but I filed a claim with e-bay and they were forced to return all of my money.Stay away from them.They only sell golf cart parts.
BlnLs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #2
KillerCC
Call me Rich

Club Car

Default Re: Bad E-bay seller of golf cart parts

Mind if I ask what you were attempting to buy? Ive bought several things from them without a problem. I hope everything works out for you.
KillerCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #3
BlnLs1
Getting Wild

Default Re: Bad E-bay seller of golf cart parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCC View Post
Mind if I ask what you were attempting to buy? Ive bought several things from them without a problem. I hope everything works out for you.
I bought a Starter/Generator for my AMF/Harley Davidson.Called and talked with them before I bought the item about there return policy.After I received the item, I determined that I did not need it.Returned it but they refused to refund my money ($215.00 ) Filed a claim with e-bay and they forced them to refund all of my money.
BlnLs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements