lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
trsigmon
Not Yet Wild

Default RoyPow 72 Volt Lithium Battery - S72105P

I've contacted RoyPow regarding the release date/price of their S72105P lithium battery; however, they can only direct me to one of their dealers who seems to have very little information regarding the release of the 72volt battery (i.e. sometime in 2021). Does anyone have information on this battery outside of whats on the RoyPow website?
trsigmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2020, 09:57 PM   #2
alangsam
Getting Wild

Default Re: RoyPow 72 Volt Lithium Battery - S72105P

contact extremeteamcarts. they can get you a 72v 100 or 200 ah lifepo4.
alangsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 06:37 AM   #3
fstop
Gone Wild

Default Re: RoyPow 72 Volt Lithium Battery - S72105P

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsigmon View Post
I've contacted RoyPow regarding the release date/price of their S72105P lithium battery; however, they can only direct me to one of their dealers who seems to have very little information regarding the release of the 72volt battery (i.e. sometime in 2021). Does anyone have information on this battery outside of whats on the RoyPow website?
My contact at RoyPow has said it will likely be March / April at the earliest. This update was given to me via email about 2 weeks ago.

This is around the same date they gave me 6 months ago, which is why I sourced one from RD Battery in China. Took a while to get it but all is good.

Just switched out my 51v 105ah RoyPow for the 72v a few weeks ago.

While I never had a single issue with my 51v 105ah RoyPow, the added power (and range) of my 72v 120ah would now be hard to give up and go back to 51v.

I'll say that I've found the RoyPow quality to be excellent, and it's a very polished and highly manufactured unit. I didn't want to wait that long, so that's the only reason I switched to RD, but I'm quite happy with it also.

My shipment was likely slower than normal due to Covid and Thanksgiving / Christmas shipping congestion (and I also spec'd an on/off capability and special charger, which took longer), but probably at this point by the time you spec'd and ordered one from RD the time to receipt would be fairly close.
fstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car