lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2016, 01:45 PM   #1
crzycartz2016
Not Yet Wild

Default 2011 ezgo gas txt

The cart I got had a light kit on it and a friend of mine took off the light kit and put it on his, now I cant find all the wires it should have to hook up to it, theres not a lot of wires on the carts but I not able to find a wiring diagram to hook up an help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much.
crzycartz2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2011 ezgo gas txt

The lights on that TXT were almost certainly added on after the fact. That being said the light system wiring harness would be a complete and separate wire harness from the cart's original basic wiring. Did your friend take the light wiring harness off yours and onto his?
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
crzycartz2016
Not Yet Wild

he took the wires off and put on another cart but it didn't have any lights on that cart when we put them on it, but the other cart didn't as well, do u happened to have a wire schematic so I can tell what I'm missing if I am, thanks.
Been busy and not able to get on here.

thanks
crzycartz2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 10:37 AM   #4
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Simply put, I don't think you have the wires to hook it up. It sounds like they went to the other cart. Most any light kit will have the wire harness for the lights packaged with it. If you somehow have the lights without having the harness to go with them most of the vendors who sell the light kits could fix you up with "just" the wire harness.
Are you trying for just basic headlights & tail lights or do you want a "street legal" set with turn signals & brake lights?
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO