lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
jdkxtreme
Not Yet Wild

Default Warning beeps

I was on my 01.5 yesterday just creeping around the yard. When it slowed down and I was getting warning beeps.....3-2......Took it in the shop put it on charge..All good now.....Can anyone explain? All I do with this cart is just kinda creep around my property riding my 1 year old son...Hardley ever go full throttle and never pull anything....It is bone stock. Do I need to be worried about anything..New to the electric's. Seems like a lot more money to upkeep then gas...
jdkxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
pggroves
steeplejack x

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Warning beeps

The controller fault codes should be on the environmental cover. That 3-2 code is for a solenoid fault.
pggroves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

the problem you are having is that you are creeping. that is the worst thing you can do to an electric cart especially a pds one.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
jdkxtreme
Not Yet Wild

What do I need to do then? Thats all I really use it for...Driving my son around and checking the mail..
Old 07-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
OlManRivah
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I'd keep on doing what you're doing. I use mine the same way, I periodically run it full throttle once in awhile, but, mostly just tool around with it. You may have just overheated the solenoid or on/offed it too quickly.

It may never happen again or be signs of a failing solenoid. No reason to worry unless it becomes a constant thing. JMHO!
OlManRivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
jdkxtreme
Not Yet Wild

Thank you.. I am gonna start looking for another gas one to trade this one with....
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
OlManRivah
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkxtreme View Post
Thank you.. I am gonna start looking for another gas one to trade this one with....
OK, but thy're noisy and high maintenance.

Try sneaking up on a Blue Heron with a gassy........
Old 07-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
jdkxtreme
Not Yet Wild

It just seems that the electrics are so pricey....You have to upgrade the drive system if you do any upgrade to the cart...My last g14 I had I never had to upgrade anything on it with the lift, Tires and back seat...
Old 07-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
OlManRivah
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkxtreme View Post
All I do with this cart is just kinda creep around my property riding my 1 year old son...Hardley ever go full throttle and never pull anything....
I was just going by this comment. My 06 PDS can climb any hill the tires can get traction on. I like it. But, I don't plan any lifting or big tires...etc. All I do is put it on charge once a week and occasionally rinse off the batteries.....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO