lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #71
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Intermediate steering shaft broken??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardLeg View Post
oh man - never tell me I can't do/have something

At this point I'll probably just order the coil overs for the front.

Having to push this to the back burner right now - we're in scramble mode trying to decide what to do about the vacation. The island we were supposed to go to got a direct eyewall hit along almost the entire length. Considering the island is 100 miles long and 2 miles wide at its WIDEST point... not looking good.

Trying to decide if we cancel and reschedule or find another place in the next week or so and scramble to do the research - looking at Ambergris Cay off of Belize right now - world's second largest barrier reef 1/2 mile off shore
Let me tell you what Steve. I have snorkled and scubaed that reef and it is absolutely gorgeous. Me and my old mans have plans to do the great reef in australia eventually. It's the biggest right above the one in belieze. Do it you will not regret it. Probably one of the most colorful reefs ever. The marine life there is like nothing you have seen before.
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #72
LizardLeg
New Cart Security System

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Intermediate steering shaft broken??

Our only problem with booking Ambergris key right now is the unknown about what Eleuthera is going to be like in a month. As long as I have resources (food, water and gas) a nice place to sleep and the airlines are flying, I'm good. After that my concern is are the beaches gone? How did the coral reef get effected? Are all of the little side roads down to the beaches blocked?

Eleuthera was EXACTLY waht we love in a vacation - with everything we did, the hiking down the beaches, bays and lagoons, the cliffs, the snorkeling - everything - we saw 4 people all week outside of the towns.

I can't find anywhere else in the world to go get that kind of seclusion and privacy. The hosue we're looking at on Ambergris Cay - the owner said not to swim/walk out to the barrier reef because there is too much boat traffic. Big turn off right there.
LizardLeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO