lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
mrpeewee
Not Yet Wild

Default ez go will not respond

i can not find a reset switch anywhere.i jumped it,as one of the pages said.i was told that the switch was replaced and it has not run right since.i bought a new switch and installed it.still nothing.since the motor did not work.should have tested it first instead of last.but i was going by what i was told.how do i remove the motor.i guess i will start from there.since it did not spin over.i can not even find the year of the cart.the tag under the glove box has (80c1)then in the other space on the tag has(T94 T99).i am ready to scream at this moment.can any one please tell me somthing.i thought about burning it but it does not have a gas tank.i am truly lost as to what i should do next.
HELP PLEASE peewee
mrpeewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ez go will not respond

What kind of cart do you have ? look at the chart..... ID your drive system and post your manufacture code...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgoguide.jpg (103.6 KB, 8 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #3
mrpeewee
Not Yet Wild

scott i have a series model.as for the man. code can not find it has all been painted (everything).i jumped the motor, nothing.i looked al over for a reset switch did not find one on it.the only thing on it now is the body.that will be next.since the motor does not respond after being jumped out.should i start with the motor?are there fuses on it?the only thing i did find was the plate under the glove box on the left.it said it was the serial number. 80C1 T94T99.any ideas?thanks .looking for a good point to start at.i have got to make it run one way or the other.to much money to throw away......
Old 10-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #4
mrpeewee
Not Yet Wild

scott after viewing the wiring charts.i can tell you it is a late 70's resistor model.that much i do know. thanks peewee
Old 10-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

What diagram did you use to test the motor? Try this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Series motor test.jpg (18.5 KB, 14 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motor is dead, no reset button on motor
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO