lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
jameskuhl
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Duramax Help Install or Trade for stocker

Hello I've been reading all the threads on the duromax install to the ez go workhorse but I am not mechanically gifted and now stuck and get anything to work plus the tiny little plastic clutch lever broke off arggggg. I bought the 16 hp duromax electric start motor last month the big block carrier from cpp and stock clutch adapter. Unfortunately I got the old motor out and the new motor mounts in but I cant get the motor to fit and have no idea how to do the wiring and throttle lines. I've come to the point where I would rather trade or sell the duromax 16 hp motor with the adapter that is already on the motor and the shaft was cut to size and tapped by a local machine shop and ez go big block carrier from performance parts plus. Wanted to get more horsepower when my stock 295 robbins blew but so fed up with this project I just want my cart running again. So if someone has a 350 robbins let me know maybe we can bargain. Once thanks guys for all the help and advice!!!
jameskuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
jameskuhl
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Duramax Help Install or Trade for stocker

Also I am a new member so my pm isn't working yet so if you have any personal questions just email jamesmkuhl@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
jameskuhl
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Duramax Help Install or Trade for stocker

FYI I always have my phone email on so email at jamesmkuhl@yahoo.com if you have questions and I am a little delayed on the response. Thanks!

Tags
16 hp, duromax, ez go
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO