lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Kingman
Gone Wild

Default Cost of new body??

Hi

My Authorized CC dealer called me to tell me that my cart was ready (2010 4 seater precedent redone) and that the only problem is a dimple the size of a dime on the passenger side by the blk arm rest. Also by the dimple it looks like they buffed it a little too hard.But besides that it looks good but pic's always look better then what it would look like in person.

If l asked to have the body replaced. What would be a fair price or should they just switch it.

We are talking about a 1 yr warranty with new Trojan 875 batteries but l will be putting it away for the winter
In Oct.

Thanks
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Cost of new body??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingman View Post
Hi

My Authorized CC dealer called me to tell me that my cart was ready (2010 4 seater precedent redone) and that the only problem is a dimple the size of a dime on the passenger side by the blk arm rest. Also by the dimple it looks like they buffed it a little too hard.But besides that it looks good but pic's always look better then what it would look like in person.

If l asked to have the body replaced. What would be a fair price or should they just switch it.

We are talking about a 1 yr warranty with new Trojan 875 batteries but l will be putting it away for the winter
In Oct.

Thanks
Alan, why don't you take a look at it in person to really see how bad it is and if it isn't, maybe they will knock a little off. Maybe just a blemish?

You are now in Georgia and wonder why you will be storing your cart? Should be able to drive it around all year...
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Kingman
Gone Wild

Hi

That's what l am going to do but l remember reading that a body only costs approx $400.

Not looking to save $, just would like to start off with a pristine cart.

I hope to drive it as long as possible weather permitting.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
Lemarb
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I found a new CC body on Ebay for $275 ans $115 for shipping in Thomasville, GA. You can pick it up and save on the shipping or bondo it and get it plastic painted for $170. I sent you two links to check out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190711992740...84.m1438.l2649

http://www.matteskins.com/Prices.html
Lemarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
Kingman
Gone Wild

Hi

Thanks for the links, l will press for the new body from CC.

Alan
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car