lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2017, 04:42 PM   #21
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Default Re: Bad boy, new and improved???

After we had so many problems with them (mainly the lack of service manuals/parts unless you're a dealer) we just gave up, and never bother with even the newer ones. We can build a proper TXT for a lot less that is far more reliable and easier to service.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-29-2017, 08:44 PM   #22
sawtooth
Getting Wild

Understood and thanks for the feedback. I don't see much online activity now which tells me they don't sell many anymore so am amazed they keep making them. Years ago you could see all kinds of reviews (mostly negative) and feedback online but hardly anything since 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
sawtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #23
sawtooth
Getting Wild

I love all the Polaris EV's we own except for one issue. We need a cart that can handle severe terrain that is very rough and so vertical that gas units barely make it up. Problem is the EV's cuts out and overheat badly in anything over 60 or 70F. Maybe no electric can handle it but we want to try something else. Trying to decide which way to go Initmidator 48volt or new BadBoy. The EV's are great except for this one issue. We are getting awesome range from them as well.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:50 PM   #24
sawtooth
Getting Wild

By the way all of our units are 2014-2016

Old 10-25-2022, 01:33 PM   #25
bernha76
Not Yet Wild

does anyone know if there is a stampede salvage yard. Looking to get rid of some parts. Have tried ebay with no luck. Dont want to just send them to trash.
bernha76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO