lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Default Replacing controller questions. .

I have been recruited to help replace my buddies entire system. . I had him call Scottyb and he hooked him up with the #909 package. I did all mine and it was a cc, so the ezgo pds set up I'll have a few questions. It's has not been received yet so doing my homework before it gets here.

1) when replacing the controller I'm assuming the new controller will be significantly bigger so will it fit under that housing that covers the stock controller?
A. Any body have any pics of a replacement they have done?
2) if it does not even go back to the original position where did you reinstall the controller at.

Shout out to scottyb for hooking up a good friend here in ks with a sweet setup. I'm Sure ks is not a big buyer for cart upgrades but here in the southeast Scottyb has a good market stronghold atleast at my course, thanks. He said you talked him through everything. This is some great customer service
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
bxlt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Replacing controller questions. .

Yeah the 500 amp controller is a lot bigger. I can't even get my 400amp to fit under a heavily cut cover. The biggest issue I have with that is no place to mount my run/tow switch as the alltrax controllers are more water resistant than a stock controller.

However it will fit on the heat sink you will just have to drill new holes.
bxlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlt View Post
Yeah the 500 amp controller is a lot bigger. I can't even get my 400amp to fit under a heavily cut cover. The biggest issue I have with that is no place to mount my run/tow switch as the alltrax controllers are more water resistant than a stock controller.

However it will fit on the heat sink you will just have to drill new holes.

Thanks my club car was easier it was just mounted upside down above motor pain to install without removing back body but more than enough room. . Do you have any pics of the instal?
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO