lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2022, 02:06 PM   #11
wyckoffjustin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What did you do to/for your club car today?

Well, since the batteries in the new to me cart were pretty much shot, I decided to do a couple upgrades. Thanks Scottyb with the hookup on my Alltrax 48500 controller setup programed to match my new Eco Battery 48v 105ah. All new 2 gauge cables I made while installjng. so they fit perfectly. Sorry, didn't take a picture of the completed job with the on-board charger or other stuff yet, as I still have some more wire management to do, just waiting on supplies to come in on Tuesday. Very happy with the new setup, new speed and acceleration, and the fact I can drive more than lap around the campground per 6 hours of charging, lol. After roughly 10 miles of hilly driving since last night, only dropped down to 81% soc. And charged up to 100% again in roughly 90 minutes for its charge cycle. Now it's time to order the 22" wheels and 6" lift kit. Other than Allsports, any other recommendations? I am kinda impatient, so done want the 6-8 week time frame they list. But also don't want crappy ride either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220824_101527.jpg (215.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220824_125912.jpg (214.9 KB, 0 views)
wyckoffjustin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car