lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
Warden902
Getting Wild

Default 2017 EZGO S4 Elite High Output

I have recently bought this cart. I am wanting to get some programming done to the controller. Not really looking for more speed, although it would be nice, I am wanting some adjusting done on the acceleration. The acceleration pedal is very touchy. I live in Southeast KY. There are no dealers around and from what I read the controller has to be in the cart to have it programmed, and by someone that knows what they are doing. Is this correct?
Warden902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-05-2022, 05:37 PM   #2
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2017 EZGO S4 Elite High Output

Most dealer don't know how to reprogram a controller and if they got caught doing so, they could lose their dealer license. What you need is for someone with knowledge of the program to get into the parameters and make some adjustments for you and yes, it is best to do while the controller is in the cart and your there to take a test drive to approvement the changes.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:39 AM   #3
Warden902
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
Most dealer don't know how to reprogram a controller and if they got caught doing so, they could lose their dealer license. What you need is for someone with knowledge of the program to get into the parameters and make some adjustments for you and yes, it is best to do while the controller is in the cart and your there to take a test drive to approvement the changes.
Thank you for the reply. Sadly, where I am located there is no one around. Can it be shipped to someone that can make the changes? I understand that it is best to do in the cart but as long as I could get the acceleration turned down some as well as reducing the regen a little.
Warden902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:56 AM   #4
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

It will take somebody who knows that program to be able to do that.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO