lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #11
Derek
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: charging problem

Well this is getting frustating. I bought new batteries. Cart runs good but when plugged to charger the charger just reads "incomplete", it never begins charging. This actually started before I changed the batteries but I just assumed it was related to the previous problems. Before this started I left the charger out hooked to the cart and it rained hard. It seemed to start after that. What now?
Thanks for your help,
Derek
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #12
roady89
nimda
Club Car

I'm not gonna say your charger is bad because you left it outside in the rain but you never know. At work most of our chargers stay ouside year round with the exception of a few. I know it can't be good for them. Have you inspected the charger plug and receptacle? Check those out real good and follow the charging wires to the batteries and make sure everyting is up to par.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:25 PM   #13
Derek
Not Yet Wild

I replaced the breaker on the front of the charger and it's doing great. They said it's common for the breakers to go bad but not pop out.
Thanks,
Derek
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 PM   #14
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

Quote:
They said it's common for the breakers to go bad but not pop out.

That always irritates the crap out of me...
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha