lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
Heritagerooster
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: clubcar possible voltage regulater problem??

thanks Tom
Heritagerooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
Heritagerooster
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Tom. I just triied that and the menu popped down but no private message option?
Heritagerooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #13
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritagerooster View Post
Hello all. Sorry to jump in cant seem to find a way to send a personal message. I am restoring an 82 gas harley 3 wheeler and need a part from user Invalidsession. Hey invalid by any chance do you still have the secondary clutch you had for sale in the past?
Hello Mr Rooster, I do indeed have the secondary clutch. The part No is 214010A. According to the information on the packaging it is 7/8" bore-3/16" key and fits Harley Davidson, Columbia, Columbia Par Car Golf Car 1979 and up. It utilises a 1 3/16" width drive belt. The clutch is brand new, still in the box and has assembly instructions (it is assembled though)
I got your "friends request" but no other information so I will PM you with my contact information.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car