lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
pb250r
Not Yet Wild

Default G29 has me stumped...

I have a 2008 g29. The solenoid clicks but the cart does nothing. I've unplugged the F1 and F2 connections off the controller and sometimes it will move then stop. Voltage is 50 volts across the pack. I replaced the solenoid and controller both from a working cart. I also replaced the stop switch with a OEM new unit. I also replaced the throttle sensor on the pedal. I replaced all my cables. The cart does have a reverse beep and there is resistance when the cart is pushed. I also have 50volts in and out of the tow/run switch. I'm completely stumped. Any other ideas or is there something I'm missing???
pb250r is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: G29 has me stumped...

Pull the motor & inspect. If you can't tell by looking, post some pics of the brushes & comm, we will take a look. If it smells like electrical death, that's an obvious sign.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #3
Kerusm
Getting Wild

My brushes stuck on my Drive. Had it repaired, cleaned, etc. Did it again about 6 months later. Replaced the Hitachi motor and no problems for about a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kerusm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
pb250r
Not Yet Wild

I was afraid you guys would say that. I have a cart on my lift now, as soon as I finish with that one, I'll pull the motor.
pb250r is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha