lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
roscoe21
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Anyone know of a custom rev limiter?

Thanks for all of the replies. The reason I ask was that I have a 350 that has the limiter removed. Just trying to determine if it could be used that way or not. I now know that this would probably not be the safest way to operate. With that said looks like I may do an engine swap with the duromax since the 350 doesn't start anyway, not sure what the problem is. Thanks again to everyone that replied. I have been trying to take in the vast amount of information on this site.
roscoe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

man i got to quit the drunken typing or typing when its freaking hot outside and i come in for some cool air! i never knew bgw had a translation staff on hand to decode my thoughts! thanks guys!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

just rember my paws can only type as fast as they can touch the keys!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #14
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe21 View Post
Thanks for all of the replies. The reason I ask was that I have a 350 that has the limiter removed. Just trying to determine if it could be used that way or not. I now know that this would probably not be the safest way to operate. With that said looks like I may do an engine swap with the duromax since the 350 doesn't start anyway, not sure what the problem is. Thanks again to everyone that replied. I have been trying to take in the vast amount of information on this site.
I'm going that route with a GEM cart Roscoe. Can't beat a 16HP motor for under $300 delivered We'll pool thoughts if you decide on it for sure and there's plenty of good info in the "Big Block" forum as well.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #15
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
I'm going that route with a GEM cart Roscoe. Can't beat a 16HP motor for under $300 delivered We'll pool thoughts if you decide on it for sure and there's plenty of good info in the "Big Block" forum as well.

Chris.
hey if he can get a dirty max to sit in a golf cart, i like to see that! he would need at least a cc to hold it! no way in heck a ez go could hold a dirty max engine! even a small one out oif a izsu or how ever you spell that! thanks for the tip!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car