lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
beynon
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default 2010 Tomberlin Vanish - charging oddity

My vanish is working fine for light use. I went to use it after it had been sitting for a couple weeks and the battery discharge meter showed (30%) the two lowest bars flashing back and forth, which means it needs to be charged. I put on the charger overnight and in the morning the charger showed solid green (full charge complete). Upon inserting the key I expected to see the battery discharge meter to show the 100% bar. Instead it's still alternate flashing the two lowest bars that means 30%.

The batteries are < 2 yrs old and have been watered each time they are charged.

Any suggestions what this means and how to diagnose?

Thanks,
Mike.
beynon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin