lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2021, 10:16 AM   #161
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO Workhorse / Jacobsen Build

Good luck. Let us know if successful.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-15-2021, 03:54 PM   #162
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Well, I have not removed the carb yet, but I can verify that the cart runs much better in the warmer weather. It's sunny, calm, and 70 degrees. The cart still needs the choke during the first start, but not again unless it sits for hours. So not sure this gets me any closer to knowing if its acting strange or not. That carb is not the simplest to remove, but I'll likely do it anyway. No one seems to care about it but me lol. My daughter and her friend were riding the cart all day today having a blast. My wife used it quite a bit this week as well. So the jury is in that this cart is staying permanently.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:19 PM   #163
way2muchstuff
Not Yet Wild

Looking at a Jacobsen Monday to purchase for a project. First cart to own. Heard it is a law in Florida that you must own a "golf cart" if you are 60 years old. I am currently breaking the law!
Mr. Ed
way2muchstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:19 AM   #164
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2muchstuff View Post
Looking at a Jacobsen Monday to purchase for a project. First cart to own. Heard it is a law in Florida that you must own a "golf cart" if you are 60 years old. I am currently breaking the law!
Mr. Ed
Not sure how you got along all these years without one Workhorses are great machines. Very easy to work on too. We used our all weekend, kids too. My wife loves it, uses it to transport stuff to the garden.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:56 AM   #165
reddoggy15
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

How did your build go? We just aquired a 2002 Ezgo Workhorse ST350 and starting the break down to rebuild process.
What brand/make to you find comparable for accessories and parts since the I cant find anything when I search "workhorse". I always get sent to EZGO trx and I dont think they fit. Just ordered seat covers and it say it fits EZGO but they arrived and look really small.
reddoggy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 04:38 PM   #166
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddoggy15 View Post
How did your build go? We just aquired a 2002 Ezgo Workhorse ST350 and starting the break down to rebuild process.
What brand/make to you find comparable for accessories and parts since the I cant find anything when I search "workhorse". I always get sent to EZGO trx and I dont think they fit. Just ordered seat covers and it say it fits EZGO but they arrived and look really small.
Hi, yes the build went great. My wife uses the cart almost daily. For parts I go to several places. If a sponsor doesn't have what I need I go to Country Cat and for cheap parts I go to ebay. The workhorse is made by EZGO and it shares many parts with the TXT and other models. The frame, body, bed, and some suspension components are unique to the Workhorse model, but most other parts are the same as the other models.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #167
reddoggy15
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

We just got a junker 2002 EZGO Workhorse St350 which is very similar. My husband been stripping it down replacing rusty stuff, carb, fuel pump, and is now working on electrical. I been repairing the plastics cowling (cracked), sanding and painting everything. Ordered new mats. I cant find the right lights kit to upgrade so I guess we will stick with the square ones and put a LED light bar. I just redid the seats. They came out nice. Bought a used roof and painted with plastic dip. It is almost time to put back together. Not bad for $600 initial investment.
reddoggy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:44 PM   #168
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If I remember you have the standard rear body on that cart so that would use txt tail lights. The front are for the ST series which are probably some of the best Ezgo has ever used. They can bought in led as well but I haven’t tried them. A light bar will definitely work.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO