lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2021, 06:43 PM   #31
JMM3
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite Lithium Speed Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
You need to make a couple of more posts in order to PM. I drive by the Villages as I travel between TN and central FL.
Oops, didn’t respond right. Like I said, new to this
When is the next time you’ll be in the area?
JMM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2021, 07:43 PM   #32
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

What city? Bob is in Florida right now but getting ready to go back to NC.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:33 AM   #33
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM3 View Post
Oops, didn’t respond right. Like I said, new to this
When is the next time you’ll be in the area?
I sent you a pm to get on Bob's list.
Old 02-25-2021, 01:36 AM   #34
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
What city? Bob is in Florida right now but getting ready to go back to NC.
I'm leaving for TN early sunday morning, 2/28/21. I'll be travelling up I-75. So get with Jeff before saturday so I have time to compile the list and print it out before getting the vehicle packed for the return trip. Hoping the guy in Valdosta is ready this time, because this is my last time in FL for a while. I need to start with SC/NC/TN before getting ready to go west...
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:48 PM   #35
dhooker73
Not Yet Wild

I circled back to usgicollector on my message from back in Nov. I know TN is a long state, but if you're making it near the Memphis area, would love to be on the list!!
dhooker73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:51 AM   #36
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhooker73 View Post
I circled back to usgicollector on my message from back in Nov. I know TN is a long state, but if you're making it near the Memphis area, would love to be on the list!!
Yes, the plan was to go to SC and NC first, to give TX some recovery time. Then take a break for a week or so. I was going to start with TN, ie Knoxville area, Nashville area, Memphis area, then Arkansas. Then work my way west through to the west side of TX, and work my way back east through TX to Louisianna, Mississippi, then Alabama. If weather permits of course. I understand there are a couple in the northern states, but unless there are enough to justify a northern pass of a journey west, it will not happen within the timeline of this trip. I also will not travel into or through any states that do not allow out of staters to enter with a firearm for protection. I do not travel anywhere without it. I don't want to have any delays while I take them to federal court for violating my 2A rights. I've been itching for a reason to have that battle. I could use the precident that it would set to go after more 2A violator states, but I really don't have the time to devote to it now...
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 08:26 AM   #37
JMM3
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
I sent you a pm to get on Bob's list.
usgicollector, Thanks, I sent a PM back to you. Might have gotten it twice. Was responding on my phone. I don't think this forum likes my phone . On computer now. If hook up is possible b/4 Bob heads to NC, that would be great. Let me know you got PM if you would.
JMM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:25 PM   #38
hbchad
Not Yet Wild

I would like to get on this list. I’m in north Mississippi. Just posting to increase post count enough to pm. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hbchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:59 AM   #39
tylermccall11
Not Yet Wild

New to forum.

Just purchased a 2021 Ezgo L6 72V. Great cart but too slow. Max speed is showing 17. I need some help to figure out how I can gain speeds to 20+. Don’t need it to go 30. But everyone else is passing me and it’s a safety hazard. Hill climbing is consistent.

I live near Atlanta.

Thanks for the comments and talking to my dealer today to see if they have a solution.
tylermccall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:58 AM   #40
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylermccall11 View Post
New to forum.

Just purchased a 2021 Ezgo L6 72V. Great cart but too slow. Max speed is showing 17. I need some help to figure out how I can gain speeds to 20+. Don’t need it to go 30. But everyone else is passing me and it’s a safety hazard. Hill climbing is consistent.

I live near Atlanta.

Thanks for the comments and talking to my dealer today to see if they have a solution.
Bob is going thru Atlanta on Sunday 4/25/2021. If you get three post in and pm me I can get you set up with Bob.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO