lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2016, 06:45 AM   #21
bsikes09
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2011 rxv braking issues

I completely agree CG. I actually just took my cart out of town for the weekend, and even though I had it ratchet strapped down to the trailer, the only thing I could think about was the fact that if one gave I had no parking brake on the cart other than the wheel chock. However I sucks for me because where I live there are two shops around here and one isn't EZ authorized so they are one of the "throw mud at the wall until it sticks shops". The other wont even take these carts for trade in because of all the problems with this model. Like I said before I have gone through two brakes (shop replaced) about 2-4 months apart. I can't stand just throwing money at something, so I really don't wanna take my cart back to the first shop. Believe me I would LOVE to have the cart in proper working condition, but I guess the carts are still to new and the TXT's are just to easy to work on for anyone to care about the RXVs.....I really think if EZ doesn't get these figured out it's gonna come back to bite them...hard. If there are any RXV experts in the Savannah, GA area though I would DEFINITELY be down for them looking my cart over....The brake is NOT my only issue.
bsikes09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2016, 12:27 PM   #22
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Thank you guys very much
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #23
HiTechRedNeck
Gone Wild

I am in Atlanta... Northeast suburbs ...
HiTechRedNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #24
Eugenelem
Not Yet Wild

Bsikes, still have the pics of your" aftermarket brake" on the rxv motor brake problem?
Eugenelem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake, rxv
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO