lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2017, 07:26 PM   #141
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Total Rebuild/Transformation: 1999 TXT DCS

Great write up on your build.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-01-2017, 07:26 PM   #142
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizbgolf View Post
Awesome build Sir Nuke, great looking cart (for an EZGO). I am sure your nephew will be very happy.
well its not 100% Ez Go........considering the F&R switch is from a CC DS!!! lol
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:24 PM   #143
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Great job on the PDF Nuke, that was a fun read!
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:50 PM   #144
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
Great job on the PDF Nuke, that was a fun read!
Thanks Jake.......After I was finished with the build, I contacted my nephew and told him its ready whenever wanted to come down.....he hadn't seen the cart since he dropped it off a month ago.....the only picture he ever saw was the body after I painted it...just to make sure he liked the camo.....

and I ask him if he wanted to see it, or wanted it to be a surprise. he chose SHOW IT TO ME NOW!! LOL So I made the PDF so he could see the whole process.....he called again yesterday and said he may come down early (during the week) as he REALLY want to see it in person and RIDE!!! LOL
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 PM   #145
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

That's awesome. He's gonna love it!
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:11 AM   #146
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

WELL......the build is over....and the "chick" flew the coop last night. We (the wife and I) did one of those reveals where we had my nephew and his wife stood out by my garage with the doors closed and I opened the door and drove her out....lol he was thoroughly impressed, or at least that what he said. lol He had seen the PDF file I posted.....but he said the pictures don't do it justice. He was telling me his older brother has a Gas Polaris Ranger.....and in my nephew's opinion (which is truly all that matters) thinks his new cart is way better....seeing as how he can get to where they want to go without the engine noise. He now considers himself "THE SILENT ASSASSIN" LOL

We loaded up and took a spin around the block.....his wife rode on the back and was screaming "SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN" nearly the whole time.....my nephew was laughing with a huge grin on his face the whole time.

That reaction made it all worth while!!

I want to thank any and all of you that helped me along the way....especially all the sponsors that helped me help my kin.....and all of you as well.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:55 AM   #147
swm63
Gone Wild

Great build, great story Sir Nuke!

swm63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:50 AM   #148
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

That's a great story

Thank you for using cartsunlimited.net
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #149
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

I just got this posted from my nephew on facebook....and thought I would share it with y'all.

"About a month ago (June 15th) I was gifted a Golf Cart by two of the best neighbors and people any family could ask for. It was in need of a little work and I had been wanting to buy one to give the kids (and me) something to ride around the Deer Lease on. I called my Uncle Joe to get some advice on this endeavor and after a few calls back and forth he asked me if he could take this project on. Knowing how much he would treat this project like his own I accepted his offer. Below are several pictures of the final result and one of the cart prior to renovation. Everything and I mean everything on this cart was renovated and 95% of it is brand new. My uncle blew my expectations out of the water and I cannot thank him enough for all his hard work and effort. What a gift to our family!! Thank you so much Uncle Joe and also big thanks to Donette for allowing him to spend his spare time building this cart for us."

THE DELIVERY.jpg
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO