lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
Johnv 410
Not Yet Wild

Default Brake cable Replacement

I have a 96 EZGO TXT 36 Volt cart and trying to replace the brake cables. The issue I am having is that the cables and eclip's are rusted and I can't break them lose to take them off. I was able to break the eclip's but the cables won't move inside of the bracket. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting the cables to slide out of the bracket? It has been soaking in penetrating oil but still no luck.

Thanks for your help!
Johnv 410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO