lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Re: 05 Precedent Update

aauman, I really don't want to lift mine either. I like the low profile look with some nice looking tires and wheels. But my last cart was lifted and my son rides the cart a lot and I promised him I would lift this one if I sold the last one and bought a new one. Not sure why you can't get an answer as far as how big you can go. I don't know the answer myself.

I'm an Infinity fan but these Polk Audio speakers I bought sound as good or even better. I went with the Polks because I mounted them below the seat facing out, so I needed minimum depth and these were the shallowest marine 6.5"s I could find. I'm not sorry about buying them. They sound great. I only have the 2 and everyone is always surprised to hear how good it sounds. I didn't skimp on the head unit either though. Can't remember exactly how many watts it's pushing (I probably have a post on it here somewhere) but it's a Kenwood marine unit that has a usb port on it that recognizes an ipod when one is plugged in and allows control of the ipod from the head unit.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Just got done installing the side mirrors! Have the overhead console ordered so I did not want to use the panel mirror because I thought it would be too low. I know these mirrors are made to put down low but I like them high, let me know what yall think. I am taking the windshield Mon, to have a 6" tint strip across the top! Yes I know you can buy a tinted windshield but I didn't want the whole thing tinted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new cart 2.jpg (80.1 KB, 9 views)
aauman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #13
aauman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Got a good shot today of the new side mirrors from inside the cart. I really like the way these look and work.

Looking to order the speedylink for my cart but it is $149 through the site sponsor page! It is $129 o.b.o. on e-bay and people on here talk about getting it for $99. Anybody have know where is the best place to get it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new mirror.jpg (73.0 KB, 6 views)
aauman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car