lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #31
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 92 Club car was charged with key left on and in forward now wont move!

alright shes up and running cool......................glad to hear it and just so you know scotty sells controllers................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #32
j_verscheure
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 92 Club car was charged with key left on and in forward now wont move!

Thanks to All who have given me Help in getting my Club car back up and running! My God Bless You All and have a Very Merry Christmas!
j_verscheure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #33
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Everybody worked their ashes off on this one for you Glad we could help. If you would like to give back to the forum, help us keep the lights on with a donation as small as $10 via papal suing the little green 'donate' tab at the top of this page... Again glad you got it running, that old control may work for years to come
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #34
j_verscheure
Not Yet Wild

Hay Question can I get my controler rebuilt or would it be cheaper to just buy a new one? and sure will be glad to help out I have a $13.00 credit in my pay pal I sure would not mind passing along for all the help.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #35
j_verscheure
Not Yet Wild

I wanted to give the site the full $13.00 but it would only let me give in $10 increments so I gave $10 of the $13 I had in credit on a return I had. I will help out again after Christmas! Work is slow and our money situation is not so good right now. Hope it helps and thanks again Everyone! Merry Christmas!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #36
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_verscheure View Post
I wanted to give the site the full $13.00 but it would only let me give in $10 increments so I gave $10 of the $13 I had in credit on a return I had. I will help out again after Christmas! Work is slow and our money situation is not so good right now. Hope it helps and thanks again Everyone! Merry Christmas!

cool thanks................as for controller yes you can have them rebuilt but i hear the longevity of a rebuilt controller for the most part is not good at all.............save your money get a new one they arn,t much more than a rebuild....................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #37
j_verscheure
Not Yet Wild

After the Holidays and maybe if we ever start working overtime again I will be able to get some money saved up! I will get in touch with you when I do and maybe purchase one from you! Thanks Again Club Car is working Great!
I think my old controler was weak cause it is going a little faster and takes off quicker unless it has to do with cleaning up my V-Glide when I had it all apart or both! Either way it is fixed for now and thats Good enough for me!
Thanks again to Everyone and May God Bless you All!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #38
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Well. ....... I wish everybody was so grateful. Thank you j
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car