lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #31
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

Default Re: New Precedent owner in Houston area, referred by Simple Man.

funny you said martin........both my old school boards are martins.......i have noticed the older i get.........the longer my boards get......
uses a 9 foot "flying fish"........right now
but i am over 50......and still miss work, when the waves are runnin 3 to 5.....

your cart looks awesome, you did more in 2 weeks.......than i did in a year....lol

you will have to sneak down to the island..........i live way out west, so we have pastures as well......... and sand dunes.....and bayous........and we are encouraged to shoot the coyotes........

we usally take a few carts...... its actually a blast!!!!!
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #32
scooper77515
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I gained a little weight and worked up to a 6'-6". Been surfing Rusty's for the past 20 years, and using a Kompressor right now.

Don't do it much anymore, since I live so far inland, but I still wakeboard often.

I did catch a good waist-to-chest clean day back in march or so. Just happened to be on the island, and decided to take my board, and BINGO!!! Good day. Probably the only surfing I have done in the past two years.

Only 42 years old, and I refuse to go long board...
scooper77515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #33
ProjectClubCar
Gone Broke

Club Car

i said the same.......till i hit 50....snapped a board....got hit in head....was knocked out in the water.....scared the crap out of my son.......
note to self 7 to 9... is not good during a tropical storm.....when they have no form or shape......
have you heard of sea isle???? lives close to rustys........

you will have to come down..........right now its duck season.....evil smirk
or fishing......i know all the flounder spots........ or carting.....will see were that thing can go......and theres still lots to do when the sun goes down......

you could always bring the mav......and we go pick on the new mustangs..

my home is located in sea isle.....
ProjectClubCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #34
scooper77515
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Sorry, I meant I am surfing Rusty brand surfboards! 6'-6" long. A touch thicker and wider than typical hi-po boards, so it floats my fat butt so I can catch a wave!

Sure, I know Sea Isle. I went to school at A&M Galveston, mother in law lived on O street til she died earlier this year (she also has a condo in Casa Del Mar), and I own a house in Surfside, so I am VERY familiar with the area!
scooper77515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car