lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #11
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Replacing a Sevcon 6337T45303 Controller with an Altrax XCT

The P4 has a hinged rear body that opens rearward like a clamshell. If there is a rear facing seat, you would have to remove that first so the body doesn't crack when you lift it.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2018, 10:40 AM   #12
swb713
Gone Wild

Columbia

Question Re: Replacing a Sevcon 6337T45303 Controller with an Altrax XCT

Hey Tech Support, can you tell me if there is a difference in my 2007 P4E from Bluwtr49's P4?

Bluwtr49's s/n is: P4SF45YGO230

My s/n is: P4LE4-4ZF0244

I am having the flash code "1" on my Sevcon and I am thinking about doing a swap over to the Alltrax controller as he did. Just looking into the differences between his cart and mine to see what other mods I will have to make (if any) to what he has had to do. Looking to see if possible that we have the same motor, controller, etc. It looks like we have the same controller (at least looking at the model # of 6337T45303) that was installed from factory.

Any help/pointers on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen
swb713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:20 AM   #13
karly
Getting Wild

Default Re: Replacing a Sevcon 6337T45303 Controller with an Altrax XCT

seems as tho you have changed all the connector wiring and it works so should be easy to make plug and play connectors for alltraxx to par car you could make a lot of money selling connectors starting with me
karly is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar