lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2018, 05:37 PM   #11
Jmans06
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: How much damage did I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
If you suddenly have no reverse buzzer, I would go after the Reed switch.
If it’s cheap I’ll give it a try thanks!
Jmans06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmans06 View Post
If it’s cheap I’ll give it a try thanks!
Bypassing the reed switch is very cheap, free. I don't have the pic to post, but search it in here, or maybe someone will post it. You can do the same thing by running a wire from B+ battery post to the forward micro switch.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #13
Jmans06
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray70 View Post
Bypassing the reed switch is very cheap, free. I don't have the pic to post, but search it in here, or maybe someone will post it. You can do the same thing by running a wire from B+ battery post to the forward micro switch.

That did the trick. The golf cart that hasn’t moved in years now flys up and down to the driveway. Can’t believe something so small and simple was the hold up this entire time. Well now I know for future reference. At least I have a pretty good understanding of these carts now. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Jmans06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:49 PM   #14
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmans06 View Post
That did the trick. The golf cart that hasn’t moved in years now flys up and down to the driveway. Can’t believe something so small and simple was the hold up this entire time. Well now I know for future reference. At least I have a pretty good understanding of these carts now. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Join the addiction. I joined this site 3 or 4 years ago to learn how to get an old medalist running that I had acquired, and now I have a pretty good side business fixing and building cart for people. Just received the parts for two builds to do this weekend. I'll probably post pics later. Great site for great knowledge. Congrats on the fix!

mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1997, 36v, ez-go, solenoid, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO