lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2018, 11:03 AM   #1
karly
Getting Wild

Default tech thanks

for the tech guy have controllers,, thank you very much,, still have same problem fast in reverse and slow in forward if sometime you can think of a way to fix please let me know,, for those that are gonna say crossed wires don,t bother, tech has put up with me for about 3 weeks so can,t say enough nice things about him,, when you come down can put you on some great grouper holes,,, the company tech works for not so much praise best advise i could give is unless you have a lot of time and money stay away from columbia most already know parts thru par car are so far out of bounds can,t think of a word to describe, as far as so called factory at leesburg will say the same as i was told by others don,t bother a total waste of time,, my humble thoughts karly
karly is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar