lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #111
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Pimp Daddy

Thanks Guys....Still Fightin' the Fight...Energy levels have started to rebound ...Feeling better.... The Doctors and wife have revoked my driving privileges, said my mind was wandering, too much....So we'll get used to being driven around....
Pimp Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #112
rinman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Good news to hear that your getting the energy levels back.....better watch out!!!

Good thing my wife and doctor's haven't noticed my mind wandering or my driving privileges would have been revoked long ago!

Praying for you buddy!

Randy
rinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #113
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinman View Post
Good news to hear that your getting the energy levels back.....better watch out!!!

Good thing my wife and doctor's haven't noticed my mind wandering or my driving privileges would have been revoked long ago!

Praying for you buddy!

Randy
Randy...Guess I'll blame on the Receptionist/Nurse. I was really weak one day last week...Staggered in the door like a drunk...Wobbled all the way to the treatment room. The receptionist had a conversation with the wife, that's the last day I was able to drive...Next day I was in the hospital,Dr.'s orders... Found nothing ...So they just stopped me from driving...
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #114
rinman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Daddy View Post
Randy...Guess I'll blame on the Receptionist/Nurse. I was really weak one day last week...Staggered in the door like a drunk...Wobbled all the way to the treatment room. The receptionist had a conversation with the wife, that's the last day I was able to drive...Next day I was in the hospital,Dr.'s orders... Found nothing ...So they just stopped me from driving...
Glad they didn't find anything. Enjoy the riding.....I give the wife the keys before I even start wobbling.....usually it works out best!
Old 10-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #115
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

My latest stay in Rutherford Hospital... I wish this was one of those cheery visits that I've reported before... This one bordered on torture. Was admitted @ midnight on Monday, The triage nurse didn't allow me being put in the General population of the Emergency Area, was put in a new area in the ER. About 6 am Tuesday I was transferred to a room. Nice clean room with a recliner or cot for Debbie...So far so good. They had started the IV in the ER so I was ready to receive the transfusion.Before they started it they hooked me up to a portable heart monitor,with wires running all over, well maybe I won't get tangled up . Then about breakfast time the nurse told me to call in my order, before I could call it in, another nurse came in and informed me that I could have NOTHING by mouth...So there I laid getting my breakfast thru the blood transfusion. On Tuesday morning, Dr. Rees made his visit informing me that I was scheduled for a Colonoscopy... So...They brought in my breakfast....1 gallon of orange tainted SWAMP WATER, to be drank over a 2 hour period, the beginning of the torture....About 1/2 gallon in,it struck...Here I am with an IV on a wheeled pole, and a monitor with wires trailing everywhere... Can you say panic !!! I had done this before without the additional baggage, but this was BAD... Won't go into details but there were several episodes of this..... All ready to get this procedure out of the way. I settled into bed totally empty....Day wore into night, still scheduling procedure....In the mean time the nurses put some kinda circulation, pump up, stockings on me... more to unhook when nature calls...Finally on Wednesday morning, I was taken down for the procedure, don't remember much till Wednesday afternoon. Finally got some food !!! Seemed like things moved a little more smoothly now... Just waiting on the discharge orders.... Finally discharged @ 9 PM .... I'm home feeling a little weak, but still Fightin' the Fight....Keeping the Faith....
Old 10-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #116
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Don't want to jinks myself, but I had the best day I've had in weeks. Energy levels let me help the wife in the house,doing stuff we had been putting off. We took time off to go out for lunch and a little shopping. Usually by now I'm ready for a nap, but not today. Finished up our work just in time for me to grill steaks for dinner Really enjoyed the feeling to be able to move around and do something. Thanks for everyone's continued thoughts, Prayers, and support. God Bless...
Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #117
Offtwice
Member 23082

Club Car

Keep it up bud!!!!
Offtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #118
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Thanks Offtwice !!! Another good day so far...
Old 10-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #119
rinman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Awesome to hear PD!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #120
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

A little update... Been a rough ride since my last post. 2 blood transfusions at the Hospital and infusions at RIMA. Finished the lung Radiation and am doing radiation for the cancer in my man boobs. Doing a triple dose to get it stopped before it takes hold, should finish this on Friday. After a couple of falls the Doctor prescribed a wheel chair and a walker for my safety.Starting next week, they are starting a new Chemo Combo on the whole body again, Thanks for All your Thoughts,Support, and Prayers...God Bless You ALL...
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements