lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Robailey77
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 3" jakes lift kit

I put a 3" jakes lift kit on my 2009 cc precedent and I have noticed that my tires are now sitting wierd. They are sitting on the outside 2/3's of the tread. I have 40mm negative offset 12" rims with a low profile tire. Could anyone tell me how to fix this situation. I ordered the king pin set from jakes and in looking at the new ones, they are no more than about 1/2" longer than the present ones and they have a 1" spacer that goes on them. With the spacer I will not be able to screw the nut on as far as I can see. I appreciate any pictures pointers or advice in fixing the problem. When I say they are sitting on the outer 2/3's of the tread I am meaning the the width is narrower at the bottom of the wheel from drivers side to passenger and wider at the top of te wheel. It is like the tires are toed down.

Last edited by Robailey77; 04-04-2010 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Robailey77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car