lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Dewey
Not Yet Wild

Default 1995 No Spark

I have a 1995 Club Car. I started it and it ran for 10 seconds then quit. I checked and sure enough no spark. I changed the ignitor as reccomended and I had spark, then I realized that I forgot to hook up the rev limiter ground strap, I hooked up the strap and boom no spark! I unhooked the the strap and had spark again. I ran it like this but the cart now seems really, really slow. Does anyone have an idea what could be going on here?
Dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
Dewey
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1995 No Spark

Doing some more trouble shooting I installed a rev limiter and igniter from a running cart, and again no spark until I took off the ground wire then sure enough I had spark.
Dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car