lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
poppa
Getting Wild

Default Re: Lot's of misc HD/Columbia parts

I know I have a repop.not sure if I have a good used one. If mom is doing ok this weekend I will check.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
Craigs carts
Gone Wild
Harley Davidson

thanks
Old 08-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #13
poppa
Getting Wild

I apologise for the delay. My mom fell at home and then at the hospital. She broke her neck. I have been there the last week. I will check this weekend.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
Don B.
Gone Wild

hope yer Mom's OK; I know this is an old thread. might you have a F-R switch for an '81 gas 3 wheeler H-D?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #15
poppa
Getting Wild

Thanks,she's not where we'd like her to be but it will do for now. I will check on the f/r switch tomorrow.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #16
Don B.
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa View Post
Thanks,she's not where we'd like her to be but it will do for now. I will check on the f/r switch tomorrow.
thanks for checking, let me know when you can.

I know about Moms and health issues.
went thru a ton of medical with my own Mom, 3 years ago. Mine had lung cancer//they removed 1 "lobe" of her left lung.
After 2, 3-week-long hospital stints, with a 2 week "old folks home" stint in between, and a couple months' stay at my house after the 2nd 3-week hospital stay--she came thru, and finally QUIT SMOKING at 70 years old.... she's back to driving me nuts again.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
poppa
Getting Wild

Yeah, we are breaking my mom out tomorrow. We talked them into letting us take her home from Thurs to Sun since my wifes off on Fri. She's been in a facility (hospital/rehab) since the end of July. I have not found your part yet. I did see a couple boxes jammed up in the shed rafters that I can't remember what's in them. I will look this weekend as I'm sure there are some car parts up there I will need to dig out also.Good luck with your mom.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #18
Don B.
Gone Wild

thanks; I'm quite sure we are out of the woods on my mom she's back to her old self making my brothers, my wife and my son crazy..... we had kind of a "break" from that while she was down though... I'll bet yours will appreciate being "sprung" from the rehab place for a few days.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
poppa
Getting Wild

Sorry for the late reply. Yes,she was very happy for three days,then she saw where we were pulling into. It was a very good weekend. My brother came up Sat and took us all for lunch and was amazed at her progress,she was using the walker instead of being in the chair all the time.
I have like two boxes left to go through. I found some car parts I was missing so this worked out good. Sorry for the delay.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:22 PM   #20
Don B.
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa View Post
Sorry for the late reply. Yes,she was very happy for three days,then she saw where we were pulling into. It was a very good weekend. My brother came up Sat and took us all for lunch and was amazed at her progress,she was using the walker instead of being in the chair all the time.
I have like two boxes left to go through. I found some car parts I was missing so this worked out good. Sorry for the delay.
thats OK, do what you gotta with your Mom; this cart is currently slipping on the "gotta do list" as I get the house ready for winter and take care of being a full time college student again, myself. Let me know when you can.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson