lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
anthonys88
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default which radio

I am searching to find a good radio for my gas cc, its lifted 10 inches and on 24 inch tires. trying to find a good radio to buy, but should i get a waterproof marine reciever and speakers? or just car non-waterproof ones? i was aiming twoards the marine set due to the fact that the cart gets hosed down after a day of riding, and i would be scared to get the car/truck system wet. what do ya'll think? and could make some suggestions on a good set to buy
anthonys88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: which radio

I would suggest a marine stereo... but others have used standard ones with their roof console... It's up to you!

Here's a link for marine stereo's... $99.00 to $500.00

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...browse&aID=17C

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car