lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2019, 11:50 AM   #1
osoleeto911
Not Yet Wild

Default western golf cart year question

hello, im new here and need some help figuring out the year of my pretty old western golf cart. In the process of painting it right now but i did find the serial number. I will attach some pics and i hope this was posted in the right spot. FYI, the first number is a 3, you just cant see it. Thanks for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190224_082547.jpg (161.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190223_205233.jpg (201.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190224_082601.jpg (208.7 KB, 0 views)
osoleeto911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: western golf cart year question

For westerns generally the formula for the year is the first 3 numbers are the model of western that you have, the next 2 numbers are the month and year the cart was manufactured. Based on that body style I would say that looks like a model 300 (as you say the first number is a 3 that is cut off before the 3 0's) and I would say a 1993 model. A pic of under the seat would help to see configuration and electronics but I would bet that is on an ezgo marathon frame so you can find wiring diagrams if you need to.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:16 PM   #3
osoleeto911
Not Yet Wild

thanks for the info, i ended up finding some other threads on here with that helped me out. im new to this golf cart thing. trying not to spend a grip of money on it but want it to be easier on the eyes. so far i was just gonna repaint it white and rhino line the floor board and trunk, if that what its considered. Replace the radio with speakers and replace the wind shield. Any other cheap cool ideas would be appreciated. thanks
osoleeto911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:35 AM   #4
kewpie79
Getting Wild

The Western I used to have was great. Made the back compartment into a cooler. glued in styro-foam pieces from home depot. the little section I made into a humidor for my cigars. Wish I still had it.
kewpie79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:40 AM   #5
Brob1969
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

That's going to be one sweet cart. Definitely update with photos as you go.
Brob1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:37 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Based upon the steering wheel and pedal group I would say this is built on an early TXT platform, 1995-99
It may be a early Elegante model Western
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts