lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2020, 03:33 PM   #11
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Stealth XR 64v Battery wiring schematic

Gray harness doesn’t go directly to batteries. Here’s a couple of pictures of controller and selinoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2020, 03:36 PM   #12
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Here’s picture of gray harness at F/R switch. Hope this helps

Old 03-15-2020, 03:36 PM   #13
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Old 08-14-2021, 06:42 AM   #14
Dead Eye
Not Yet Wild

Red face Re: Stealth XR 64v Battery wiring schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map638 View Post
New to the forum. I bought a Stealth XR 64v cart recently but it had no batteries. The real problem is I don’t know the wiring path. I plan to use the batteries out of a Yamaha cart I have to make sure it runs but I need to know how to wire the batteries.

I also know that Stealth has no manuals out there.

Does anyone have a handwritten schematic or possibly a picture of theirs? Mine has 8 battery slots. Two rows of 2 batteries in the middle running the north and south (with the front of cart being north). 2 batteries to the right (driver side) running east/west. 2 batteries on left (passenger side) running east/west.
Wiring batteries is the easy part on these, 8 batteries starting on drivers side neg wire from controller goes to first neg post, than hook up cable pos post on this battery to second battery neg post continue this way to last battery this is where pos cable from controller goes onto positive post, the rest of the wiring system is something else, my 64v stealth has one small cylinoid and two large one that are different than these ones shown, mine have cables on top and bottom of them.
Dead Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts