lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #1
b3368316b
Not Yet Wild

Default 92 gas club car flywheel

Hello, I'm new to this forum soooooo Hello Everybody. I'm from Green Bay and it's raining today. I have a 92 club car that I recieved from a friend non-running. I had ridden in it a month ago when it was running. I got it in my garage and there was a no spark condition, engine turning over intermintently condition. I pulled the plug and ran a compression check pressure was 150 so o.k. there. I then checked for loose wiring, good there. I then checked for voltage to starter generator, good to go there. Then i took off the flywheel cover and while doing this decided it would be easier to take the engine out so I pulled it out pulled off the flywheel cover and viola there's all the fins on the flywheel broken off and the coil wire was knocked off the culprit was a 3/4 inch socket left in there by somebody who last worked on it. Anybody know where i can get a used flywheel and coil ?
b3368316b is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 92 gas club car flywheel

Did you try posting this in the parts 4sale & wanted section?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: 92 gas club car flywheel

What Scotty said...

I'm in West De Pere...
I'd be happy to help anyway I can!, and if no one here has them, I may know where to get them!

Oh... and Welcome to BGW!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car