lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Default Re: Speeding up a Tomberlin E2 48SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timdelta View Post
So how do I reprogram it?
Which controller do you have GE or Curtis and what model?
Start here: http://home.paonline.com/rmeyer32/TomberlinEV.html
Note: If you are not familiar with controllers and sepex motors, this may not be your solution.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
Timdelta
Getting Wild

Tomberlin

I have the 2010 E-4 so I think it is a Curtis. I am out of town for a while so it will take a bit to confirm. It is a busy time of the year but I really appreciate the help. Do you have all the stuff to do the reprogram? Maybe I should look you up next time I am in Sacramento. Thanks again!
Timdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:30 PM   #13
papopana
Not Yet Wild

Hi I was wondering if you could help me with some info that I need I have 2008 timberline with the ge controller and would like the settings to obtain an increase in speed like the one you posted I have the ge sentry software and connector I had a bad exp. I changed the min field current and it did increase the speed but burn out the motor actually I went to low on it I would appreciate you help thank you. QUOTE=PLUMQUICK;477674]Yes, I've done Tomberlin motors and I have a name and number of a dealer that I upgrade motors for his carts. If you wish you can send me a pm and I can give you his name and number so that you can ask him what he thinks about speeding up Tomberlin carts. With the right settings you can get 30 mph with no regen braking, hope this helps..........[/QUOTE]
papopana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:45 PM   #14
RFHII
Not Yet Wild

I would appreciate information on speeding up my 2010 emerge. Thank you in advance.
RFHII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 09:42 AM   #15
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You're referring to a 7 yrs old thread, would be better to create a new one
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin