lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
konakart
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Columbia Par Car stopped running

I've just received a Par Car to repair and the only thing I was told it stopped running. To be honest this will be my first experiencing a Columbia cart. Let me say how it all came about, they first needed a 48v solenoid, they installed it and still didn't work (no-clicking), I tested all batteries for CCA and now they had it towed to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, my first encounter to this cart had my head start to wonder. (1) 8-6v batteries, (2) V-type DC receptacle 36v (4) old solenoid 24v (5) D&D motor (6) flooded with 12v accessories (disconnected). I had the front cowl removed to have a better view of potentiometer.....all being said I can't seem to locate any wiring diagram, is anybody out there might have some kind of wiring diagram for this cart? CAN'T FIND ANY SERIAL ON THIS CART. Your expertise will be highly appreciated.
konakart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
slong1958
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Columbia Par Car stopped running

See if this will help.Really need to know what year it is.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/colum...umbia-Service/
slong1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
konakart
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Columbia Par Car stopped running

Quote:
Originally Posted by slong1958 View Post
See if this will help.Really need to know what year it is.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/colum...umbia-Service/
thanx Slong, for the info, I have the cart in the air and will look high and low for any model/ serial# I can find. Will get back to you tomorrow....I appreciate your time
konakart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar