lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #21
AugustaResident
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Tomberlin E-Merge

There are many chrome and fiberglass bolts ons for the Tomberlin carts. Since they are made here in Augusta, the one shop that has the most acc. is also located in Augusta. Augusta Turf and Specialties. The owner is David Thornton and is the largest volume Tomberlin dealer.

Tomberlin Accessories
AugustaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #22
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustaResident View Post
There are many chrome and fiberglass bolts ons for the Tomberlin carts. Since they are made here in Augusta, the one shop that has the most acc. is also located in Augusta. Augusta Turf and Specialties. The owner is David Thornton and is the largest volume Tomberlin dealer.

Tomberlin Accessories
also Marxcarts.com in Moyock NC does a lot of custom work on Yamahas and Tomberlins. He builds customs for people all over the East coast.
darwinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #23
jacque1
Not Yet Wild

Tried Maxcarts web site. Nothing for Tomberlins listed.
jacque1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #24
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacque1 View Post
Tried Maxcarts web site. Nothing for Tomberlins listed.
Hit the "Street Legal" button for Tomberlins. They may not list custom accessories, but call Mark and he will build anything you want. I saw a customized Tomberlin when I was there. Had custom seats, stereo, wheels, paint and a few other things I can't remember.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #25
knewsom1
Not Yet Wild

Hi Jerry K and others, I can answer questions about photos, here is a link to the photo galleries section of the tomberlin.net website. Looks like they have made several improvements. Being a new company I think we will all notice a steady improvement in public notification of their product pending elevated sales. That being said, I have heard nothing but good things about them and through some industry leads have heard a big bomb(good things) are in the pipeline. Lets wait an see if they can compete with the big three. I am rambling, here is the link.
http://www.tomberlin.net/photo-galleries
knewsom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #26
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewsom1 View Post
Hi Jerry K and others, I can answer questions about photos, here is a link to the photo galleries section of the tomberlin.net website. Looks like they have made several improvements. Being a new company I think we will all notice a steady improvement in public notification of their product pending elevated sales. That being said, I have heard nothing but good things about them and through some industry leads have heard a big bomb(good things) are in the pipeline. Lets wait an see if they can compete with the big three. I am rambling, here is the link.
http://www.tomberlin.net/photo-galleries
Thx for that site. Very interesting. I have heard from EnerDel, and I know they are contacting Cart Manufacturers about lithium-ion batteries. I hope that is the "Bomb". I want to be first in line.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #27
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Wrlcome to the forum knewsom1.................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #28
UPWcarts
Not Yet Wild

Hello everyone I am new to this site but wanted to inform everyone of the work we do and how I got involved with this site. I have designed and build a Lift Kit for the Tomberlin E-Merge. We have just started selling them to dealers so check out a dealer near you for more information. I want your feedback one what you think.

Thanks John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UPW Pics 120 (Small).jpg (64.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg UPW Pics 122 (Small).jpg (64.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg UPW Pics 123 (Small).jpg (68.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg UPW Pics 124 (Small).jpg (56.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg UPW Pics 125 (Small).jpg (77.5 KB, 59 views)
UPWcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #29
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPWcarts View Post
Hello everyone I am new to this site but wanted to inform everyone of the work we do and how I got involved with this site. I have designed and build a Lift Kit for the Tomberlin E-Merge. We have just started selling them to dealers so check out a dealer near you for more information. I want your feedback one what you think.

Thanks John
I love it. Mine is street legal and licensed and I think it might violate some virginia law if I modified it to that extent, but I sent a picture to my dealer marxcarts.com who may be interested.

thx
Old 01-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #30
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome to the forum UPWcarts...............
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin